Today's sewing project: custom seat cover #2 in solid black for the RAV.
Just 6 short months ago, I made this look-at-me floral orange seat cover.
Last week, I removed it to clean out the car and realized that while I adore all things orange, the inside of the RAV looks MUCH better without a floral orange seatcover.
I wanted a black & charcoal stripe, but settled for solid black.
The second version turned out better-fitting.
Not the orange joy that I had last summer, but a fantastic piece of my making-the-things-I-need.
Here's the driver's side back seat shot.
The seatbelts can still be used.
The back/cargo area where Stella rides.